As the situation with COVID-19 is ever-changing, we will use this page to keep you up-to-date with any changes to opening times and closures at The Pantiles.
The following venues remain open:
- Imperial Pharmacy: The pharmacy is open as normal.
- Kirthon: Closed for in-venue dining. However, a takeaway service is available. For your convenience, you can use the online ordering facility – which is collection only. Delivery is also available for the very vulnerable and those on self-isolation. Please order by telephone on 01892 526633 or 01892 535837 or online. They follow food hygiene requirements and drivers are trained for contactless delivery. Takeaway is available seven days a week from 5.30pm to 11pm. Order online at: order.kirthon.com
- The Zero Waste Company: The Zero Waste Company is still open 7 days a week. 08:30-16:30 Mon-Sat, 10:00-16:00 Sun. Limited to 6 shoppers at anyone time. Delivery: Available within a 14-mile radius, and they also offer a Click and Collect service in-store. They are asking for donations towards delivery costs of £2 for those who are able.
- The Italian Shop: Trading as normal
- Mottrams: Trading as normal
- Pantiles News: Trading as normal
- Cakeshed: Providing take-away service only
- Hattons: Providing take-away service only
- Oliver Greens: Are open 7 days a week. They have also started a click and collect service as an option for those who would prefer to spend less time in store. Call or text 07824883051, or message them on their Facebook page. Order before 5pm for next day. Collections from midday.
All other stores are temporarily closed.
This list is correct at the time of publishing. Please check directly with stores if you have questions regarding their amended opening times.